Meyer-Almes - DFG-Projekt
DFG-Project "Inhibitors of Acetylpolyamine Amidohydrolases from Pseudomonas Aeruginosa" (2013-2016)
Starting from known fluorinated histone deacetylase inhibitor structures, selective inhibitors for three Acetylpolyamine Amidohydrolases from the hospital pathogen Pseudomonas aeruinosa will be developed. Cooperation partners are located at the KIT in Karlsruhe, University of Tübingen, MPI for Biophysik in Frankfurt and the University of Udine (Italy).
Further Information can be found here.
- C. Meyners, M. Mertens, P. Wessig, F.-J. Meyer-Almes, A fluorescence lifetime based binding assay for class IIa histone deacetylases, Chemistry (2016), DOI: 10.1002/chem.201605140
- A. Krämer, T. Wagner, Ö. Yildiz, F.-J. Meyer-Almes, Crystal structure of a histone deacetylase homolog from Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Biochemistry (2016), DOI: 10.1021/acs.biochem.6b00613
- A. Kleinschek, C. Meyners, E. Digiorgio, C. Brancolini, F.-J. Meyer-Almesinschek, C. Meyners, E. Digiorgio, C. Brancolini, F.-J. Meyer-Almes, Potent and Selective Non-hydroxamate Histone Deacetylase 8 Inhibitors, ChemMedChem (2016) 11, 2598-2606.
- A. Krämer, J. Herzer, J. Overhage, F.-J. Meyer-Almes, Substrate Specificity and Function of Acetylpolyamine Amidohydrolases from Pseudomonas aeruginosa, BMC Biochem. (2016) 17, 4
- Poster prize of the Biophysical Society on the 10th European Biophysics Congress in Dresden 2015, Crystal structure of a Class IIb Histone Deacetylase Homologue from Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- C. Meyners, R. Wawrzinek, A. Krämer, S. Hinz, F.-J. Meyer-Almes, A fluorescence lifetime-based binding assay for acetylpolyamine amidohydrolases from Pseudomonas aeruginosa using a [1,3]dioxolo[4,5-f][1,3]benzodioxole (DBD) ligand probe., Anal. Bioanal. Chem. (2014) 406, 4889-4897.